At the 2017 ASID Design Awards Gala, Hawaii’s premier interior design awards program, Philpotts Interiors was presented with awards for all 6 of their submitted projects, including the program’s prestigious Grand Overall Award.
“We are so grateful and honored to be recognized by the ASID jurors for our work submitted to this year’s ASID Design Excellence Awards. None of this would have been possible without the trust and support of our clients, the collaborative spirits of our project design partners, and the efforts of our team of talented designers,” said Philpotts Interiors partners Lowell Tom, Marion Philpotts-Miller and Holly Boling Ruiz in a joint statement.
The firm was presented with the following awards:
- Kings Hawaiian Corporate Office – Grand Overall Winner – Overall
- Kings Hawaiian Corporate Office – Award of Excellence – Commercial, Office Design category
- Kalihiwai Ranch Residence – Award of Excellence – Residential, Large Residence category
- Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina – Award of Honor – Commercial, Hospitality Design category
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children Diamondhead Tower – Award of Honor – Commercial, Healthcare design category
- Chun Kerr LLP – Award of Merit – Commercial, Office Design category
- The Collection – Award of Merit – Commercial, Hospitality Design category
About Philpotts Interiors:
Philpotts Interiors is Hawaii’s oldest and largest interior design practice, specializing in a wide range of project types including: hospitality, residential, commercial and healthcare. Led by partners Lowell Tom, Marion Philpotts-Miller and Holly Boling Ruiz, the firm’s work is often recognized by its unique blend of design, culture and craftsmanship.
The Hawaii Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers promotes ethical practice through education, knowledge sharing, advocacy, community building, and outreach, the Society strives to advance the interior design profession and, in the process, to demonstrate and celebrate the power of design to positively change people’s lives.
The Hawaii Chapter is comprised of over 167 professional and allied designer members, over 86 industry partners and an active student chapter of more than 30, and represents some of the most influential and trend-setting interior designers in the Pacific Basin.